This recipe is versatile and easy. Keep in mind that you could also bake, grill or cook the chicken in a pan. If you don’t like the chili aspect of it you can try using a salad dressing as a marinade or maybe a pesto. Once the chicken is firm try not to continue cooking it. It will become overcooked and dry.
- 2 chicken breasts, approximately 8 ounces each
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 cup cauliflower Rice cooked
- 1 carrot chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper
- Begin by making the chili oil. Put the cooking oil in a small pan with the chili powder. Heat very slowly on a low flame. Do not get smoking hot. The heat will cause the spice to absorb into the oil. Pour the oil through a coffee filter to strain. Let it cool.
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl. Drizzle chili oil on top until the chicken is coated.
- Sautee the carrot and red bell and add the cooked cauliflower Rice.
- For the chicken heat a pan and add some oil. Lay the chicken on the oil and cool. When it’s done slice into strips and serve with the cauliflower Rice and vegetables.