This unusual combination of sweet blackberries and crunchy almonds will have you hooked on first bite and provide a good dose of alkalizing power at the same time.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Place spinach in a large bowl. Pour dressing over, toss well to coat, and transfer to a large platter or individual plates.
- Distribute blackberries and almonds evenly over spinach and serve.