This muesli is a healthy and tasty alternative to processed commercial cereals that your kidneys will love! Make as much as you want and store it for a quick and convenient breakfast.
- 1 cup of buckinis
- ½ cup of LSA mix (linseed, sunflower seed and almond meal)
- 1 handful thinly sliced, raw almonds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ¼ cup dried sultanas
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- Almond milk
- Place 1-cup buckinis in a mixing bowl.
- Mix ½ cup of LSA, or replace with other seeds if not available. You can also make your own LSA by grinding and blending equal parts linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds.
- Add pumpkin seeds, dried fruit, nuts and coconut flakes.
- Mix thoroughly and store in a glass airtight container.
- Serve amount desired with almond milk.
Note: To make a batch, ingredients can be increased depending on amount required.
Tip: Buckinis are little triangles of goodness. They can be eaten raw or cooked. They are full of protein and can be eaten in sweet or savory dishes. The name buckinis is given to activated buckwheat.