The thickness of your zucchini bread or rolls will greatly affect the amount of time needed to cook it. Figure about 20 minutes for every inch the bread is thick. If you have made some small thin rolls they will cook fast. It is also a good idea to use some pan spray on the pan being used to prevent sticking.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- ¼ cup apple juice
- Begin by sifting the dry ingredients.
- Mix the eggs, apple juice and shredded zucchini.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients while mixing slowly. Do not over mix. The mixture should be thick like paste not runny. If it’s too thin add a little more of the dry ingredients.
- Pour the roll mixture into muffin tin forms or into a shallow cake pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes until golden brown on top.