A simple recipe that offers some great flavors as well as nourishment. Having fish within your weekly eating routine will keep you up to par on your omega-3 and fish oils. Removing the egg’s yolk will reduce the phosphorus levels.
- 1 tablespoon + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ cup red onions +1 tbsp, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill + 1 tsp, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup cooked salmon (or other leftover cooked fish), flaked
- 1 tbsp jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 raw seaweed wraps
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add onion, mushrooms and lemon juice. Fry until soft, sprinkle with dill and set aside.
- For the eggs, heat a teaspoon of oil in a small pan and add eggs. Cook them to desired consistency.
- To assemble the wraps, layer the mushrooms, eggs and salmon onto each seaweed wrap. Sprinkle with dill and jalapeno peppers, roll up and serve immediately